The past one week has been a tiring but fulfilling one. Besides organizing a regional training workshop and sharing with my fellow colleagues from around the Asian Pac region, there was also the company dinner and dance to prepare.
For the dinner, we are given a mask to decorate and on top of that, I was roped in to form part of the planning committee. We also have a dance item to perform on that night, so imagine my nervousness ‘cos I couldn’t attend the practices while the regional training was in session.
It was during the closing of the regional seminar that my VP announced that he’s sending my boss and me to South Korea on an official mission. And it also seems that I may be heading to Sydney too. But don’t be envying me too soon. If Tokyo was anything to go by, I may not have any time at night for sightseeing, but let’s see. I hope I can secure internet access.
I finally get to introduce my husband to my boss, and what a coincidence! They have, or rather, her husband and mine have a mutual friend. It is a SMALL world after all.
After all that excitement during the week, I was so thankful to have a quiet Saturday. You know what they say about too much play … I was more tuckered than I thought.
Saturday, March 10, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment