Sunday, January 28, 2007

Work Hard, Play Hard

It has been a very busy week for me at work, setting up conference call after call, and then following up on the items discussed. On top of that, there's an online campaign to stay on top of, and last Friday, I'm being charged with launching our Indian site. Woo-hoo!

While I'm settling in a new environment, babelinda has just had her first party night out in Shanghai. Glad to know that she's settling in well there and enjoying life.

I finally picked up my yoga gym membership and the schedule. Noted that Yvette is taking one the classes next week, but in the afternoon. Too bad!! Am gonna try some of the early ones, and maybe, just maybe, the Bollywood dance class. Pray I get to these classes.

As they say ... all work and no play makes Jill a dull girl.

No comments: