Wednesday, February 21, 2007

In Singapore

Hi babes,

Finally figured out how to blog on LAB again! ha, no prizes for guessing - thanks to agnes dearie.. hehe..

I'm back home after 1 and half months of "holiday" in Shanghai.. great to be back - there're just so much to do and yes, so many lovely people to meet!

Hope to see more postings here on LAB - well, I guess all of us are moving in different directions. It's crazy! But I miss working in BT all the time - the lovely people - running team, my team and even the salsa group and yes yes, I miss the industry - but all's not lost. I know that friendship lives on and I'll still stay in touch with the hospitality industry.

I'm happy to know that most of us are pursuing our dreams with passion and life! Very happy to meet up with nian tze in Shanghai! It's great having gfs like her when you're on your own..! Yes, we stay about 20 mins walking distance from each other..

I'm so glad that yvette will become one of the most sought after yoga teacher in Singapore (told her if she were to set up a yoga school in shanghai - she'll be the best!). Of course, Simone is having a ball with lil' joshua.. heh, my dearest agnes is such a jet-setter now! Gladys dear, happy to know that you've set up your own blog - it's such a fabulous channel!

Well, life's meaningful when we are not sleep-walking, being aware of the changes around you and inside you!

Happy Chinese New Year! Gong Xi Fa Cai!

No comments: