Wednesday, February 21, 2007

In Singapore

Hi everyone!

Finally managed to publish another entry with fabulous help from agnes dearie!

Back in Singapore after one and half months of "holidays"!

Met up with niantze in shanghai - finally! great to have gfs like her when you're on your own! hee.. we live 20 mins walking distance from each other!

It's crazy BUT I do miss working at BT!!! sheesh.. miss the lovely people - my team, salsa team, running team! And, yes, I miss the hotel and travel industry. It's so dynamic! I believe friendship lives on and I'm still working on new business opportunities for the travel industry! So yes, I know all's not lost!

All of us are moving in different directions but I know for sure that all of us are pursuing our passion and dreams. Yvette will be the best and most sought after yoga teacher in Singapore (perhaps in shanghai - she will be the most qualified one at least!). Simone looks so happy with lil' joshua around! I'm so envious! How can we forget the jet-setter agnes dear!? Very glad that gladys set up her own blog as well - it's the best way to keep in touch with friends who care!

Well, life's not spent on sleep-walking when we're aware of the changes and pursue our passion with eagerness!

Happy Chinese New Year! Gong Xi Fa Cai!

2 comments:

Gladys said...

Hi Linda,

Gabatte!! :)

I was very inspired by yourself and Agnes so gave myself a "hugh" kick to start my life blog. Have not been writing much. Guess I am not much of a writer and I need "tons" of inspiration to do it. (yes am having it now).

So glad you are enjoying Shanghai. I am sure you will wow the locals with your infectious laughter and possitivity. Jia You!!

cheers!
Gladys

ag said...

Gladys, no worries about inspiration. It'll come to you, and it really depends on the purpose of your starting a blog.

For those who keep it as an online journal of sorts, it's got a cathartic effect. Jia you, duo jia you!

Linda, I believe you would have figured it out yourself. So glad you came to visit.