Thursday, January 18, 2007

Event Guru (in the making)

Coming 2 months in my new company! (time flies)

Still kind of getting the hang of things at my new work place. For those who do not know what I am doing now, I am now with an event company. A rather "A-tas" one, taking care of luxury brands and high fashion accounts.

This is a whole new career perspective for me. I must say the switch from corporate ( 5 years+) to agency can be quite daunting.

There is so much to learn, experience and be exposed to. The need to know (very well) every single thing under the sun from arts, music, fashion, "tricks", corporate and places. I read and google (extensively) everyday. Creativity is a pre-requisite. Hmm... sounds fun!? Well, to a certain extent, YES! But it can be very exhausting.

Well, I hope this GURU-in-the-making will succeed soon.

Till then, hope to see more of Lab-ians' postings in this blog. Oh oh, last but not least, A BIG thank you to Agnes for creating this great communication channel for all of us. THANK YOU!!

1 comment:

ag said...

You can do it, Guru! believe in yourself and your clients will believe in you.

We do.